Thursday 15 March 2012

Thursday 15th March 2012

Well, the inspiration didnt get to come out for very long thanks to small children who have insisted on sharing their germs with mum!  I am currently staggering around trying to shake off a horrible cold and sore throat that requires superhuman effort just to get from one point in the house to the next.  The mad dogs are giving me reproachful looks because I am not taking them out for their daily charge along the beach but to be honest I dont think I could summon up the energy at the moment.  I am managing to drive children to school, of course they are fully recovered through having endless tlc when they were poorly but something that us single parents have to do without when the dreaded lurgy strikes. 

I keep looking longingly at my weaving loom where sits 4 skeins of hand dyed wool to create a scarf in graduated colours and sighing and just shuffling back to the sofa or the computer.  Lets hope that this time next week the germs will have taken the hint and left to infect the next unsuspecting person. 

I am managing to do about seven rows of knitting of an evening before the urge to become horizontal takes over and I depart to bed with my hotwater bottle and book.

I hope everyone else is having more luck with their knitting, spinning and weaving and will try and post more next week when hopefully I shall have that warp on the loom!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment